Visit The Gambia

Are you living life or are you just getting through it? Come and experience natural West-African lifestyle in a friendly local environment! Here, you are the one setting the tone of your life, not somebody else.

 

Our Guesthouse is located in Tanji Village, only 30 minutes drive from Banjul airport and 800 metres from the Atlantic Ocean. If you are looking for a truly authentic adventure away from the sterile all-inclusive hotel experience chose us. You will find yourself in the heart of Gambia’s biggest fishing village in our clean and safe compound. Tanji offers the country’s largest unique fishing port and market, kayaking in the mangrove creek, camel riding, bird watching center, village museum, bars & restaurants, pristine beaches as well as musical and cultural programs. We are happy to answer any inquiries and we hope you’ll enjoy your stay with us soon.

 

 Our Accommodation Includes:

  • 2 double bedrooms with king size beds
  • Dining room
  • Kitchen (fridge, microwave, kettle, dishes, cutlery, etc.)
  • Laundry Machine
  • Bar & Restaurant
  • Bathroom and toilet with hot water
  • Garden
  • 24-hour security
  • 2 minutes walk to the beach
  • Free airport pickup
  • Guide & Transportation
  • Catering Service
    
 

    Our programs Include visits to:

    • Monkey park (Senegambia)
    • Crocodile pond (Kachikillay)
    • Horse riding
    • Reptile farm (Kartong)
    • Shopping at Gambia’s largest market (Serrekunda)
    • Organised fishing trips (river and/or Ocean)
    • Quad biking
    • Upcountry tours
    • Nightclubs
    • and Much More

                

    RESERVATION:

    At the time of booking, you will be charged a 30% non-refundable booking fee and the remaining 70% of the total cost will have to be settled upon arrival to the guesthouse including the cost of Airport pickup.
    After booking, we will send you a confirmation email with your booking date and the details of the person (s) specified in the booking.

     

     

    Hungarian

    Valóban élni akarsz vagy csak átsiklani az életen? Gyere es tapasztald meg a valódi Nyugat-Afrikát!

    Változatos programok, egzotikus kultúra es egyedi ételek biztonságban Magyar közegben! 

    Vendégházunk a gambiai Tanji-ban, az Atlanti Óceántól 800 méterre (10 perc seta) található. Tanji-ban szintén megtalálható az ország legnagyobb halász kikötője és piaca, kajakozás a mangrove erdőn áthaladó folyón, tevegelés, népművészeti múzeum, madár megfigyelő központ, bárok es éttermek stb. Ha tökéletes kikapcsolódásra vágysz természetes közegben válassz minket, szakadj ki a hotelek által kínált hermetikusan elzárt burokból. Bármilyen kérdésre emailben és telefonon válaszolunk.

     

    A vendéghaz:

    2 dupla ágyas szoba

    Etkező

    Konyha (hűtő szekrény, mikró, viz forraló, edények, stb.)

    Zuhanyzó, mosdó és WC

    Kert

    24 óras biztonsági őr és Magyar tulajdonos

     

    Program lehetoségek:

    Monkey park, majom etetéssel (Senegambia)

    Krokodil tó (Kachikally)

    Kajakozás a mangrove folyón (Tanji)

    Halász kikötő es piac megtekintése (Tanji)

    Tengerparti  Tevegelés  & Lovagolás

    Fürdés az Oceánban (Brufut & Tanji)

    Hüllő farm látogatása (Kartong)

    Csónakázás a Pelikán szigetre (Kartong)

    Afrikai birkózás a tengerparton (Sanyang)

    Wassu kõ körök, rabszolga kikötő (Georgetown)

    Makasutu erdõ, Juju pap, pálmafák csapolás (Brikama)

    Népművészeti muzeum megtekintése kultúrális programmal vegyítve (Tanji)

    Folklór zene es tánc csoport (Tanji)

    Bevásárlás Gambia legforgalmasabb piacán (Serrekunda)

    Szervezett horgász utak az Atlanti Oceanon

    Madár megfigyelés es fotózás hivatalos kísérővel

    Bicikli & Quad bérlés